CHEETAH Spend And Win Contest 2022 Terms & Conditions
CHEETAH SPEND AND WIN CONTEST 2022
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The CHEETAH Spend and Win Contest commences on 7 February 2022 and closes on 31 March 2022 (“Contest Period”). Cheetah Corporation (M) Sdn Bhd. (“Organiser”) reserves the right to shorten or extend the Contest Period without prior notice. All entries received outside the Contest Period shall be automatically disqualified.
- This Contest is open to all Malaysian citizens above 18 years of age (as of 7 February 2022) except the employees and immediate families of the Organiser, including its affiliates and/or related companies, distributors, dealers, advertising, and promotion agencies.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Participants must purchase minimum RM100 at CHEETAH Online Store within the Contest Period.
- Scan the QR code or click.
- Complete the online form by filling in all the empty fields and click on submit.
- Screenshot single receipt dated within Contest Period that matches the online entry as proof of purchase.
The prizes of the Contest are as follows:
Prizes to win
- Grand Prize X1: iPhone 13
- Second Prize X1: Smartwatch
- Third Prize X1: RM500 E-Voucher
PROOF OF PURCHASE
- A screenshot of receipt of any products at CHEETAH Online. Only valid printed receipts dated within the Contest Period with a clear outlet name and details of participating products will be accepted. Duplicated and reprinted receipts will not be accepted. Manual/handwritten receipts will not be accepted.
- The winners will be selected through a lucky draw system, either manually or computerized or in any method as CHEETAH may determine at its absolute discretion.
- Participant(s)may only win one prize throughout the Contest Period. If a Participant(s)wins two or more prizes in the Contest, then CHEETAH may decide the prize given in its sole and absolute discretion.
- The winners will be announced on 5 April 2022 through Facebook Live, through a lucky draw system, either manually or computerized or in any method at 12PM or such other date as CHEETAH deems fit in its sole and absolute discretion.
- All winners will be notified via phone or email or mail or such other communication method as deem fit in CHEETAH discretion. CHEETAH will not be held liable in the event of non-receipt or delayed delivery of the postal notification to the winners.
- All winners shall claim their prizes within the period determined by CHEETAH upon the announcement of the winner list. Should the winner failed to claim the prize within the time allocated, CHEETAH reserves the right to forfeit the prize or award the prize to another participant or winner.
- There is no limitation on the number of Submissions by the Participant(s)during the Contest Period, however, each Participant is entitled to win one (1) prize only
- CHEETAH reserves the right to reject any entries which are incomplete, illegible, disfigured, submitted beyond the deadline or without the proper proof of purchase or such other reason as CHEETAH deems fit.
- All transportation, accommodation, personal costs, and/or any other costs, fees, and/or related expenses that are incurred to participate in the Contest and to redeem the prize is the sole responsibility of the winners.
- All prizes are awarded by CHEETAH and/or its sponsors on an “as is” basis and are accepted by the winners without warranty or guarantee of any kind, whether express or implied.
- The prizes are non-transferable, non-returnable, or not exchangeable for cash, credit, voucher, and such other items in part or in full value.
- CHEETAH reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to substitute any of the prizes with that of similar value without any prior notice.
- Winners must abide by the terms and conditions of the sponsors or third parties arranging and/or providing for all the prizes and the terms and conditions attached to all the prizes if any.
- In the event of a disqualification after the prize has been awarded, CHEETAH reserves the right to demand the return of the prize or payment of its equivalent value from the disqualified participant.
- The decision of CHEETAH in all matters relating to this Contest shall be final and binding. No correspondences, queries, or appeals in respect of any decision of CHEETAH will be entertained.
- Winners and/or their heirs shall assume full liability and responsibility in case of any liability, mishap, injury, damage, claim, or accidents resulting from their participation in the Contest, redemption and/or utilization of the prizes and agree to release and hold CHEETAH and its sponsor free and harmless of any liability.
- Pictures of prizes shown are for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual item. CHEETAH reserves the right to omit, add or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without any prior notice. Any new or amended Terms and Conditions will supersede the existing Terms and Conditions with immediate effect.
- By participating in this Contest, Participant agrees to be bound by the Contest Terms and Conditions, the decisions of CHEETAH, and all terms and conditions imposed by any sponsors governing the use of the Prizes.
- The invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability of any terms hereunder shall not affect or impair the continuation in force of the remainder of the Terms and Conditions of this Contest.
- The Contest Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia.
- By participating in this Contest, participants agree to be bound by the official Terms and Conditions and decisions of the Organiser.
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend, delete or add to these Terms and Conditions without any prior notice at any time and the participants shall be bound to such changes.
- The Organiser’s decision is final. Any correspondence pertaining to the decision made by the Organiser will not be entertained.