August 05, 2021
- What is Microfiber and how is it produced?
Microfiber comes from the Polyester family in which it is a synthetic fiber that consist of Polyester and Polyamide (nylon).
- When is the best occasion to wear Microfiber?
• Sports, leisure, from day to night
- What are the advantages of wearing Microfiber Tees
• Quick Dry function (absorbs sweat from your skin and dry it off quickly, cooling down your skin and body during active activities)
• More Durable and Shape Retention compared to Cotton (Maintains form even after washing)
• Wrinkle free
• Softer, Silky, Luxurious feel, fine texture compared to Polyester
• Light weight ( lighter than Cotton)