Baby Cheetah Photo Contest
About Contest – TERMS & CONDITIONs
- The Baby Cheetah Cutest Photo Contest is organized by CHEETAH CORPORATION (M) SDN BHD.
- The contest is open to all residents in Malaysia except employees and immediate family members of CHEETAH CORPORATION (M) SDN BHD, their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising/PR agencies and suppliers.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Every participants will receive free RM10 vouchers for Cheetah Web Store via email on 30th April 2020 onwards.
- Multiple submissions are allowed but each entrant is only allowed to win one (1) time.
- Winners will be picked by CHEETAH CORPORATION (M) SDN BHD at their own discretion. Judges decision is final and CHEETAH CORPORATION (M) SDN BHD reserves the right to amend contest rules as they see fit and solely at their own discretion.
About Contest – Contest Period
- The contest starts from 13 March 2020, 9am to 19April 2020, 11:59p.m.
- The organizer reserves the absolute right to extend the Contest Period if deemed necessary.
- All entries received before or after the contest period will be disqualified.
How to Participate ? - Facebook
- Step 1: Like our Cheetah Malaysia Facebook page and search for pinned post by #cutestbabyphotocontest
Step 2: Upload your baby’s photo with Baby Cheetah outfit at comment section of Baby Cheetah Contest Facebook post pinned and hashtag with #babycheetahphotocontest #babycheetah #cheetahmalaysia.
Step 3: Share this post and get as many “LIKES” as possible for your baby’s photo. The winners will selected by our judges from the top 13 contestants who get the most “LIKES”. Please make sure your Facebook account is public.
Don’t forget to fill in this form by clicking this link > https://forms.gle/rxoys8VVe13TdWw9A to get free RM10 cash vouchers as your participation registration.
How to Participate ? - Instagram
1. Step 1: Follow our Cheetah Malaysia Instagram account at @cheetahmalaysia.
2. Step 2: Upload your baby’s photo with Baby Cheetah outfit into your Instagram and hashtag the photo with #babycheetahphotocontest #babycheetah #cheetahmalaysia and tag @cheetahmalaysia. (make sure your account is public).
3. Step 3: Get as many “LIKES” as possible for your baby’s photo. The winners will selected by our judges from the top 13 contestants who get the most “LIKES”
4. Don’t forget to fill in this form by clicking this link > https://forms.gle/rxoys8VVe13TdWw9A to get free RM10 cash vouchers as your participation registration.
- Participants will need the following to participate in the contest:
- To own a Facebook account and Instagram account.
- To LIKE Cheetah Malaysia Facebook page and FOLLOW @cheetahmalaysia on Instagram.
- There will be 13 winners at the end of the contest.
- First prize: 1 x RM1000 cash vouchers for Cheetah web store
- Second prize: 1 x RM500 cash vouchers for Cheetah web store
- Third prize: 1 x RM300 cash vouchers for Cheetah web store
- Consolation prize : 10 x RM100 cash vouchers for Cheetah web store
- The winners will selected by our judges from the top 13 contestants who gets the most likes
- The winners’ announcement will be made on Cheetah Malaysia Facebook & Instagram by 24th April 2020.
- Winners would need to submit their personal details (Full Name, Full Address, Contact Number & Email Address) through Facebook Personal Message & Instagram Direct Message before 28th April 2020
- Prize will be ship/Email to the winners from Date 30th April 2020 Onwards
- The Organizer reserves the right to substitute any one of the prize(s) with items of equivalent value at any time without prior notice. All prizes are not transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- The Organizer will not be held liable in the event of non-receipt or delayed delivery of any form of notification to the winners. All costs incidental to the redemption and/or usage of the prizes shall be solely borne by the winners.
- Participation in this contest and acceptance of the prizes constitutes an irrevocable permission for the Organizer to use the winners’ names and photographs for purposes of publicity and advertisement without any compensation or need for prior notification to the winners.
- The Organizer shall, under no circumstances be responsible and/or liable if any of the winners cannot be contacted. The Organizer further reserves the full right to disqualify any winner if any reasonable attempt to contact them via any medium deemed appropriate by the Organizer has failed for any reason whatsoever.