Term & Conditions
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
a. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Cheetah Corporation (M) Sdn Bhd's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- i. modify or copy the materials;
- ii. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- iii. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Cheetah Corporation (M) Sdn Bhd's web site;
- iv. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- v. transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
b. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Cheetah Corporation (M) Sdn Bhd at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
a. The materials on Cheetah Corporation (M) Sdn Bhd's web site are provided "as is". Cheetah Corporation (M) Sdn Bhd makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Cheetah Corporation (M) Sdn Bhd does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Cheetah Corporation (M) Sdn Bhd or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Cheetah Corporation (M) Sdn Bhd's Internet site, even if Cheetah Corporation (M) Sdn Bhd or a Cheetah Corporation (M) Sdn Bhd authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Cheetah Corporation (M) Sdn Bhd's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Cheetah Corporation (M) Sdn Bhd does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Cheetah Corporation (M) Sdn Bhd may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Cheetah Corporation (M) Sdn Bhd does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Cheetah Corporation (M) Sdn Bhd has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Cheetah Corporation (M) Sdn Bhd of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Cheetah Corporation (M) Sdn Bhd's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Malaysia without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- All deliveries are only within Malaysia. Street names and POS code must be correct and accurate.
- NO P.O. Box or International addresses.
- If the packaging seal is opened or damaged, DO NOT accept the parcel.
- If you are not at home to receive your purchased order, you are required to pick up the parcel at a specified location as directed by the carrier service (courier service) within a stipulated timeframe.
- If the order is not collected within the stipulated time, the order may be disposed and there shall not be any refund for the amount purchased for that order.
- We only use standard packaging materials for all orders.
- We deliver each order to one delivery address within Malaysia.
- A standard shipping & handling fee of RM15.00 (fifteen) for every transaction for local delivery. * (the fee is subject to change by the management without prior notice).
- STRICTLY NO REFUND for shipping & handling charges.
- All orders are dispatched and delivered by the designated carrier from Monday to Friday, excluding weekends and public holidays.
DELIVERY LEAD TIME
- Order confirmation and closing time is before 12 pm from Monday to Friday (except public holidays and considered the next business working day where applicable).
- Confirmed orders will be processed within the next four (4) business working days, excluding Saturday, Sunday & public holidays.
- Delivery lead time for Orders to arrive (after processing and packing) is as follows :-
- Peninsular Malaysia: 4 -7 business working days.*
- Sabah & Sarawak: 4 - 10 business working days.*
*subject to courier service’s changes.
SALES, PROMOTIONS & FESTIVES PERIODS
- During peak online sales & promotional periods, orders and deliveries may take longer time.
- For festive seasons, please place your order 20 (twenty) days in advance in addition to the regular lead time required.